Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Extract/Play the game using the downlodable client

5 posters

Go down

How to Extract/Play the game using the downlodable client Empty How to Extract/Play the game using the downlodable client

Post by phat Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:40 pm

Hello members of Bankai Rune, In this tutorial I'll explain to you how to Extract and Run the client in easy ways.
After you've downloaded the Bankai Rune client, or any other server's client, you need to Right-Click on the file and then look for the option "Extract Bankai Rune client" Or whatever the name of the file is, that name will be put in the option after the word "Extract", In order to extract the file, you need any program that opens/extracts files because basically extracting a file is making it faster to open and more chance of being able of using, I strongly recommend the program "WinRar" because its a popular program and its one that I presonaly use.
Link for downloading WinRar:
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Compression_and_Zip_File_Utilities/WinRAR_Download.html
The download should automatically start.
If you have any trouble using the program, either post a reply or send me a message in-game or in the forums.

--- Running the client ---
While WinRar is extracting the file, it should take a few minutes. After the file is extracted, you'll find the same name of the file as a folder's name (which is the folder of the file you've extracted) , simply click on it. Then scroll down till you find a file as the name "Run", if you want as easier way to find it, click on the letter "R" on your keyboard which looks for files that start with R, keep on clicking R until your computer highlights the file "run", Then click on the file run and wait for it to load, then you've succesfully Extracted the file and ran the client, and then you can play! Have Fun!
Thanks for viewing the topic!
Ciao!

phat

Post Points : 5252

Back to top Go down

How to Extract/Play the game using the downlodable client Empty Re: How to Extract/Play the game using the downlodable client

Post by bleached out Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 pm

where do i get v9?
bleached out
bleached out
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Post Points : 5361

Back to top Go down

How to Extract/Play the game using the downlodable client Empty Re: How to Extract/Play the game using the downlodable client

Post by phat Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:37 am

You can get it from the forums, or look at the "Portal" and Yuuto will hopefully post the link!

phat

Back to top Go down

Post by bleached out Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 am

oh i got that now :\ i could not find before because i heard them talking about it and how u can go to armadyl god so i was looking for it for like 20 mins and it was right in front of me the whole time so its a great guide and thanks fro replying (:
bleached out
bleached out
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Post Points : 5361

Back to top Go down

Post by phat Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 am

Np np, anytime Wink

phat

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly wonder Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 am

nice
deadly wonder
deadly wonder

Post Points : 5050

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ichi81 Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:46 am

[quote]nice

Deadly wonder, please try not to reply to post with one word responses like this. This would be considered post hunting. And obviously this post was all the way in January, so don't bring something so old back.
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5671

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Closed
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 96112

Character Sheet
Class Type: Hunter

http://www.bankairune.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down