Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Response From Server??

Go down

No Response From Server?? Empty No Response From Server??

Post by deadly Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:39 am

I was playing on server, talking to Steven and Angelina then all of a sudden i disconnected. now it says No Response From Server but the server is Online...

I was explaining why i Ipmuted Ags Pure and then bam...no more server for me...hacked server??

soo, explaination about Ags Pure and Steven... we were all at training when Steven was telling people to give Ags Pure free stuff because it was his birthday but people didn't want too. Steven kept going and going and i told him to stop but he didnt listen soo then i started thinking...why does he want people to give Ags Pure stuff... I was informed by someone(can't remember username) that Steven and Ags Pure were duping and hacking. so i investigated and then Ags Pure started to flip out and threatened to hack server. Once he said that i Ipmuted him but in the process i Ipmuted Steven somehow... Ags Pure said that he remote connected his computer with Steven's computer so both Ip's were muted. soo couple minutes later there is a message saying Ags Pure's IP is the host now... then i went to bed because it was 3am.
deadly
deadly
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5604

http://www.bankairune.org/

Back to top Go down