Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lol i need help with a couple of things in life lol

4 posters

Go down

Lol i need help with a couple of things in life lol Empty Lol i need help with a couple of things in life lol

Post by ichi81 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:42 pm

1. Ok well me and my girl has been datin for 3 months now and I want to kiss her, the only thing is, is that im nervous bout it cuz this would be my first kiss. lol i seriously need help lol. I was going to do it a couple of times but i never have time to and i have to like run to catch my bus after school and im only 13 lol its difficult lol

2. Ok i want to try out for Track this year and Im like "yeah!" and "no!" at the same time lol. I never tried out for a sport before and i always regret that lol

so if anyone can help me i would appreciate it lol thanks!

-Ichi
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5682

Back to top Go down

Lol i need help with a couple of things in life lol Empty Re: Lol i need help with a couple of things in life lol

Post by deadly Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 am

1. if you know she wants to kiss you then after you guys hug go in for the kiss. if you dont wanna do that, try talking to her about it and tell her your nervous. I am not much of a role model because I dont remember my first kiss seeing that I was hammered off my face... but dude, try to talk to her or just go for it. its not like your going to be making out with her...just a little kiss is good for your first kiss. But the most important thing is!!! THE GIRL ALWAYS COMES FIRST, before yourself.

2. I have 4 years of Muay Tai, 1 year of Jujitsu and I am being paid to play hockey. If you think you like Track & Field then just go for it and give it 150%. If you try your best and it doesnt work then you know you did your best right... If you try out and half ass it, your always going to wonder "what if I tried my hardest." My trainer once told me, "Focus on the one thing you want most, once you know what that is dont let anything or anyone get in your way from obtaining that!"

Ultimately, it is all up to you man. You have to want to do these things. If your not decided on what you want and not willing to give in everything you got then dont even bother... just my opinion... hope this helps you bro.
deadly
deadly
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5604

http://www.bankairune.org/

Back to top Go down

Lol i need help with a couple of things in life lol Empty Re: Lol i need help with a couple of things in life lol

Post by ichi81 Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:24 pm

haha thanks man lol that helps lol Ima try out for Track and give it my best Smile and for the girlfriend thing, ima try to listen to my heart more and just go for it, although im nervous, i kno that when we kiss the first time it would be easier
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MERKED Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 pm

When i was 10 and was about to kiss my first girl I googled it.

MERKED

Post Points : 5224

Back to top Go down

Post by Petros Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Man, be confident. Kiss that girl.

I shouldn't be arguing though, I had my first kiss at eight while the girl was on top of me, so uh... yeah. It was akward.

Try to be all dramatic when you do it. Be like ...gaze into the distance... look into her eyes... and then move in slowly... freestyle from there. Smile

Good luck.
Petros
Petros

Post Points : 5236

Back to top Go down

Post by ichi81 Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Lol i kissed her like last month lol XD srry i didnt post it up lol and yea those kisses are awesome haha .....
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:09 am

sooooooooooo!?!?!?! How did it go big guy!?!?!?! details, details!!!
deadly
deadly
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5604

http://www.bankairune.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down