Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well This Is How It Is....

+2
ff2cloud
Kurogin Game Studios
6 posters

Go down

Well This Is How It Is.... Empty Well This Is How It Is....

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:41 pm

well me and my girl Olivia are having some troubles, because of this guy name Jeff, Who is an Asshole alright. he knows that Olivia loves me and is with me, yet he is constantly trying to get with her, by doing an absolute bad job yet good job at it. Jeff is always trying to kiss her, and date her again because he trys to show he cares but it doesnt seem to be working for him. I'm still afraid i might lose olivia to him because they did date a few weeks ago, but she broke up cause he kept calling her a cunt, and bitch, and all that, and was being a womanizer.

well yesterday i was told i am no longer allowed at Olivia's house because her mom found out me and her fucked, she usually doesnt care but it was because we didnt tell her we were. and now im worried that because jeff can go over there, she will allow jeff to stay the night and something might happen. ive tried talkin to olivia bout it but she wont say anything, what should i do?
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 96124

Character Sheet
Class Type: Hunter

http://www.bankairune.org

Back to top Go down

Well This Is How It Is.... Empty Re: Well This Is How It Is....

Post by ff2cloud Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:10 pm

if she gets with jeff i think(my opinion) that she didnt rly loved you(sry if it gets you mad lol) but hey he seems like a true asshole like you said before, you should wait that the things get a bit more normal i think
ff2cloud
ff2cloud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5674

Back to top Go down

Post by ichi81 Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Well actually i think she still loves him, she just with Jeff to make andrew jealous or something or just to get over him. But Jeff does sound like an asshole to me , no one should ever call a girl a bitch or cunt unless they got a reason. That is shitty that you dont get to go to her house, but Jeff can like wtf. but dont worry Olivia wont do anything well i believe that she wont
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5683

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Hey Yuuto,

With the most experience here Razz no offence everyone

Does Olivia and this kid talk alot and hang out? If they do then you have to get her to spend time with you and YOU have to make her tell you what the deal is. If she truely loves you she will talk to you and tell you whats going on.

Why would this kid be staying at her house?? That is kinda weird...

here is exactly what I would do. I would get information about her and this guy out of Olivia. If she still chills with this guy then ask her not to hang out or talk to him again. If she still wants to talk to him or hang out with him then I hate to say it but dump her ass... If she doesn't make sacrifices for you then she doesn't love you... She might say she loves just to keep you hooked in but thats because she needs someone to fall back on (if you know what I mean).

Ultimately, you need to tell your girlfriend to tell you the truth and no secrets between either of you. If she truely loves you and not just saying it, she will do this for you. But you should still get someone close to her that you know to keep an eye on her.

P.S. my girlfriend's name is Olivia too Razz
deadly
deadly
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5605

http://www.bankairune.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:16 pm

sorry for double posting but I forgot to tell you something and I don't feel like editing...

did she tell you that this guy is trying to kiss her and stuff or did someone else tell you this? Also, does she party without you there??
deadly
deadly
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:48 pm

deadly wrote:Hey Yuuto,

With the most experience here Razz no offence everyone

Does Olivia and this kid talk alot and hang out? If they do then you have to get her to spend time with you and YOU have to make her tell you what the deal is. If she truely loves you she will talk to you and tell you whats going on.

Why would this kid be staying at her house?? That is kinda weird...

here is exactly what I would do. I would get information about her and this guy out of Olivia. If she still chills with this guy then ask her not to hang out or talk to him again. If she still wants to talk to him or hang out with him then I hate to say it but dump her ass... If she doesn't make sacrifices for you then she doesn't love you... She might say she loves just to keep you hooked in but thats because she needs someone to fall back on (if you know what I mean).

Ultimately, you need to tell your girlfriend to tell you the truth and no secrets between either of you. If she truely loves you and not just saying it, she will do this for you. But you should still get someone close to her that you know to keep an eye on her.

P.S. my girlfriend's name is Olivia too Razz

deadly wrote:sorry for double posting but I forgot to tell you something and I don't feel like editing...

did she tell you that this guy is trying to kiss her and stuff or did someone else tell you this? Also, does she party without you there??

she told me that he was trying to, and i know she loves me just because of the stuff she does for me
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 pm

in that case, tell her to tell the guy to leave her alone if she loves you bro. I would suggest kicking the shit out of him if I were you but I don't know you in person so I don't know if you can fight... but just tell her to tell this guy to basically **** off...
deadly
deadly
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ff2cloud Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:15 pm

violence doesnt lead to anything
ff2cloud
ff2cloud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5674

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:32 pm

So Olivia has completely stopped talking to me basically she might talk to me once in a while in school but thats about it, she doesnt call, and i cant call her house cause her mom hates me and jeff is usually there so she doesnt want to talk to me
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Petros Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:56 pm

I know you like her, but to me it sounds like something is going on. I hate to hurt ya, but it comes down to listening to your gut and whether or not you trust her.
Petros
Petros

Post Points : 5237

Back to top Go down

Post by MERKED Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Well This Is How It Is.... Icon_cheers Well This Is How It Is.... Icon_cheers Well This Is How It Is.... Icon_cheers Well This Is How It Is.... Icon_cheers My advice, WHIP HIS ASS!!!

MERKED

Post Points : 5225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum