Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas

3 posters

Go down

Ideas Empty Ideas

Post by Fearless Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Ever think about making the webclient and you choose your graphics like 317 Ideas Confused and the others maybe this may go for the client? Well I did and I was wondering if you can put the client and webclient in what kind you want? Well I'm not a GFX designer or anything but ideas still work right? Well another thing is I was wondering if there can be 4 worlds 2 worlds are work hard get the stuff and the other 2 are just fun cheating all codes even ::pickup for free stuff and you can wear whatever thing at any level in the other 2 cheating servers, World 1-hard(Quests earn everything no codes but 76x exp), World 2-medium (as in u can do ::bank and tele home from like ::home or something 76x exp), World 3-Easy (Do ::pickup every code but you can't put on anything at any level 67x exp), World 4-Cheaters (Do anything ::pickup wear anything you want any level any time no quests 40x exp)
I'm wondering to put the max level to 120 so example level 120 str but you can wear emote capes when your level 99 str suppose. So that's all I have to say! Ideas Icon_biggrin
Fearless
Fearless

Post Points : 5081

Back to top Go down

Ideas Empty Re: Ideas

Post by deadly Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:21 pm

no offence but that is a stupid idea... why would Yuuto want to make 4 world and 2 for cheating when he has put soo much effort into HD models and new source.
deadly
deadly
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5604

http://www.bankairune.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearless Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 pm

well you still like the graphic pick?
Fearless
Fearless

Post Points : 5081

Back to top Go down

Post by ff2cloud Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:45 pm

well i dont say that you got ad ideas, i dont like to do that, but it would be useless and just by the way, when you say the hard and the cheaters lvl, judging by the experience rates, the world 1 is easier than the cheaters world lol Razz but if you can find other ideas it's okay
ff2cloud
ff2cloud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5673

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down