Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloading the client

2 posters

Go down

Downloading the client Empty Downloading the client

Post by Fearless Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Guys I have a momd and a dad I use thier computer they won't let me download this client so all I do is sit a reply to forums and make forums but I need advice so any tell me should I download the client get screamed at or beg Yuuto to finish the webclient? Well I can find a way to hide Bankai rune but thats a bad idea cause if they see me playing something that looks downloaded (my dads a computer engineer he can tell and he sometimes looks over like check on what I'm doing on times).So what should I do? reply please and say your options and why...
Fearless
Fearless

Post Points : 5082

Back to top Go down

Downloading the client Empty Re: Downloading the client

Post by ff2cloud Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:52 am

well you could maybe download it and put it as an hidden file and when you wanna play put on the option ''show hidden files'' in your custom panel ( idk how to say it in english i guess its like that) but do you hear your parents coming when they check on what youre doign? cuz if so you could just close it the time they check and have another window opened like youtube , if not then you can just try to tell him its runescape lol thats what i do with my parents Smile they say why is it written bankairune? i tell em thats because thats another runescape world lol and if you wanna wait for the webclient its okay too but idk about that like if andrew's gonna finish it soon, or if hes just gonna finish it.
ff2cloud
ff2cloud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5674

Back to top Go down

Downloading the client Empty Re: Downloading the client

Post by Fearless Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:02 am

Well trust if my dad walk on me he can tell can its like hes a mastermind like whenever I put up a window fast when he walks in he would look over me and look at the bottom and see bankai rune os something
Fearless
Fearless

Post Points : 5082

Back to top Go down