Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Coding for a Few days only playing

4 posters

Go down

Not Coding for a Few days only playing Empty Not Coding for a Few days only playing

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Okay So as the title says, i will not be coding for a few days.
The reason is because i am to depressed to really do anything. I recently found out that my girlfriend cheated on me and LIED about it each time I confronted her about it sooo? post your opinions if anybody is willing to learn how to code i will try my best to teach for the time being
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 96124

Character Sheet
Class Type: Hunter

http://www.bankairune.org

Back to top Go down

Not Coding for a Few days only playing Empty Re: Not Coding for a Few days only playing

Post by shine Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:40 pm

me Very Happy
shine
shine
Fucking Pro

Post Points : 5449

Back to top Go down

Not Coding for a Few days only playing Empty Re: Not Coding for a Few days only playing

Post by ichi81 Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:36 pm

I kno the basics of coding like making commands and switchin items to its normal slots or watever but i'd like to learn more to help you code so sign me up! Very Happy
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5683

Back to top Go down

Post by ff2cloud Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:31 pm

if you can teach me, well id like to code but i never did that so i might not be the best but i guess if youre a good teacher ill be! by the way im sorry for you and your gf Sad

Last edited by ff2cloud on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot something duuh)
ff2cloud
ff2cloud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5674

Back to top Go down

Post by ichi81 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 pm

^^^^^
|||||||||

Yea im sorry too Sad dont worry man, we're here for ya. Just tell us what to do and we can help you alright Very Happy hang in there man
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5683

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum