Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Serious Suggestion

+3
Kurogin Game Studios
ichi81
deadly
7 posters

Go down

The Most Serious Suggestion Empty The Most Serious Suggestion

Post by deadly Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 pm

So why do you think we don't have alot of people on our server? could be many of these:

- no unique areas
- no unique weapons
- average 508+ server
- NO WEBCLIENT = this is the number one killer I think
- average training areas
- number of votes...

basically, to get more people on this server we need to all help with these things and help Yuuto by saying what you guys would like. I truly think this will bring more people into the server. If all else fails, I seriously think we should go back to 317 server... to me, I love 317 server ALOT more then 508+...
deadly
deadly
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5604

http://www.bankairune.org/

Back to top Go down

The Most Serious Suggestion Empty Re: The Most Serious Suggestion

Post by ichi81 Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Server is like a 422 or 377 i think lol.
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5682

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:38 pm

yeah this isnt a 508 it is a 377-424 with new 508 models, animations, interfaces, i plan on changing with home to a new one, custom items are NEVER going to be added because they are a waste of space, webclient is hard to make as i've been trying to for a while and i have had others try, and for the average training im not going to make it easier at all cause like i have said before goals are not worth achieving if you get them right away it takes time, i plan on making each teleport the normal ones and have portals to the special areas
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 96123

Character Sheet
Class Type: Hunter

http://www.bankairune.org

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:18 pm

I mean for the training areas, the areas it self are dull...
deadly
deadly
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5604

http://www.bankairune.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 am

well what would you think would be a good training area?
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ff2cloud Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:35 am

okay so what i dont like is that we dont have a webclient ( idk but maybe i could be able to run it ) and yes the training area is kinda in the home right now i thought maybe you could put it the way it was in the old source ? or someplace far but you should add a bank booth or a banker, i think the votes doesnt matter that much ( if players that are about to join only checks videos on youtube ), for the unique weapons ( customs as i call em ) , idk if you were there but do you remember when yuuto got the colored whips and other customs like that? well 2 or 3 players were complaining about it ( me too lol but i kinda liked em atst ) well alot of players just dont like it and i think its rly ugly and plus, its some useless place used, i think uniqu areas would be rly cool and maybe we could get players with that, i rly think so, and maybe could you even put a unique training place and a unique skills place and etc...... oh and by the way! add herblore and farming when you have time yuuto! Razz and for the ''508'' , only the players are hd and not the ares ( ground walls and all this stuff ) unlike a 508 that has hd players hd areas and everything ( i thiiiink thats it ) so we are a 424 or a 377 cuz i think a 508 is only designed for pk and that would be very boring... and plus, it wouldnt be the same source and it would be alot harder to code ... weeeellllll i guess i just made my longest post Smile do i get any medals for it ? lol
ff2cloud
ff2cloud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5673

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 am

ff2cloud wrote:okay so what i dont like is that we dont have a webclient ( idk but maybe i could be able to run it ) and yes the training area is kinda in the home right now i thought maybe you could put it the way it was in the old source ? or someplace far but you should add a bank booth or a banker, i think the votes doesnt matter that much ( if players that are about to join only checks videos on youtube ), for the unique weapons ( customs as i call em ) , idk if you were there but do you remember when yuuto got the colored whips and other customs like that? well 2 or 3 players were complaining about it ( me too lol but i kinda liked em atst ) well alot of players just dont like it and i think its rly ugly and plus, its some useless place used, i think uniqu areas would be rly cool and maybe we could get players with that, i rly think so, and maybe could you even put a unique training place and a unique skills place and etc...... oh and by the way! add herblore and farming when you have time yuuto! Razz and for the ''508'' , only the players are hd and not the ares ( ground walls and all this stuff ) unlike a 508 that has hd players hd areas and everything ( i thiiiink thats it ) so we are a 424 or a 377 cuz i think a 508 is only designed for pk and that would be very boring... and plus, it wouldnt be the same source and it would be alot harder to code ... weeeellllll i guess i just made my longest post Smile do i get any medals for it ? lol

Yes, ff2cloud you do get a medal lol, and the custom weapons as you said are useless waste of space. They do nothing special at all and im not going to pack the server with more useless codes just for them, i think that the Weapons we have currently are the only ones im going to be updating with the specials and stats. Sure i may put more into the client for hunter, summoning, and construction, but nothing fancy like the dungeoneering crap... As for the webclient IT WILL GET DONE JUST GIVE IT TIME IT IS EXTREMELY HARD TO DO!
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sliith Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:35 am

My thoughts of those suggestions and some others.

HOME IS PERFECT - keep it.
Fix all the minigame teles.
Fix all the bugs.
Make all the skills work, they aint there for nothing you know.
Keep the exp rate, its perfect.
Add bosses and make them work properly.
Move monsters from home to some new places to train in (beside shops).
WEBCLIENT - WE NEED WEBCLIENT
We need highscores too
forums need new background, more one colored.
We need to advertise - This does not mean we need to spam other servers .. DONT DO THAT ... it will all come back to us.

I thinkthats all for now .. Ohjeah and ill be checking server for bugs that need to be fixed.

Sliith's out.
Sliith
Sliith

Post Points : 5048

Back to top Go down

Post by arkantos1222 Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Also guys i had a good idea it's called teamviewer... read my topic on it for more details
arkantos1222
arkantos1222
Kick-ass Admin Header

Post Points : 5877

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokiz Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Well I'm disagree with sliith Home It Better when it varrock I miss the fountain Sad and some place are good to put some shopper.I Miss Dominik too (the shop to make crafting)But Highscore Who Care About This You thing people are not really 99 in something?
Sokiz
Sokiz
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5537

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Sliith wrote:My thoughts of those suggestions and some others.

HOME IS PERFECT - keep it.
Fix all the minigame teles.
Fix all the bugs.
Make all the skills work, they aint there for nothing you know.
Keep the exp rate, its perfect.
Add bosses and make them work properly.
Move monsters from home to some new places to train in (beside shops).
WEBCLIENT - WE NEED WEBCLIENT
We need highscores too
forums need new background, more one colored.
We need to advertise - This does not mean we need to spam other servers .. DONT DO THAT ... it will all come back to us.

I thinkthats all for now .. Ohjeah and ill be checking server for bugs that need to be fixed.

Sliith's out.

all bosses have been added i just need to make the teleports
webclient i have a guy working on it right now
all skill cept farming and hunter work
highscores i dont feel like taking the tim to integrate our forums cause with our current webhost it would be hard if you're willing to pay for vbulletin then i will put highscores and completely integrate the server with the site
uhh barely anybody in rsps coding has fixed every single bug so thats out the window but i can get rid of some of the bugs just not all but it takes time
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by arkantos1222 Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:31 pm

erm... yes we do need a webclient and we also need a kinda fully working client (all "THE CLIENT DOESNT WORK FOR ME" bugs fixed)
arkantos1222
arkantos1222
Kick-ass Admin Header

Post Points : 5877

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down