Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few suggestions and fixes need to be done

3 posters

Go down

Few suggestions and fixes need to be done Empty Few suggestions and fixes need to be done

Post by Sliith Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:19 pm

1) Make crafting trainable. Spawn Dommik somewhere at home.
2) Make shop sell WAY more portal frames. Stock is only 10 and it wont EVER restore beside when you restart the serv.
3) Fix models for female characters.
4) Fix summoning and Hunter skill.
5) Fix teleports. You cannot teleport to anyone in monster tele, beside dagganoths.
6) Fix minigames
7) Add bosses along with boss teleports
Cool Make teleport to camelot or anyway to get there. Otherwise you cant do clues
9) Move training from home to new area - Crabs to their original position, defilers to pc and evils to some new zone. (Lost city etc.)
10) Make Gem stall give more exp then veg stall.
11) Webclient
12) Highscores
13) Advertise video to utube.
14) DONT PICK STAFF UNTIL SERVER HAS 10 players on constantly.
15) New forum background and/or theme would be nice, this one is TOO colorful.
16) Fix autocast
17) Limit the x-buy.

Thats all for now.
Sliith
Sliith

Post Points : 5049

Back to top Go down

Few suggestions and fixes need to be done Empty Re: Few suggestions and fixes need to be done

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Sliith wrote:1) Make crafting trainable. Spawn Dommik somewhere at home.
2) Make shop sell WAY more portal frames. Stock is only 10 and it wont EVER restore beside when you restart the serv.
3) Fix models for female characters.
4) Fix summoning and Hunter skill.
5) Fix teleports. You cannot teleport to anyone in monster tele, beside dagganoths.
6) Fix minigames
7) Add bosses along with boss teleports
Cool Make teleport to camelot or anyway to get there. Otherwise you cant do clues
9) Move training from home to new area - Crabs to their original position, defilers to pc and evils to some new zone. (Lost city etc.)
10) Make Gem stall give more exp then veg stall.
11) Webclient
12) Highscores
13) Advertise video to utube.
14) DONT PICK STAFF UNTIL SERVER HAS 10 players on constantly.
15) New forum background and/or theme would be nice, this one is TOO colorful.
16) Fix autocast
17) Limit the x-buy.

Thats all for now.

first off the new home is gunna be ardy,
Second the Gem Stall is only for making money not training,
third webclient is actually more confusing then you think
some models for female models are harder to find then you think
Hunter will not work for a bit, summoning does work i just need to put the pouches in the shop, and im going to make the frames craftable
the X-buy amount limit is 10k
Autocast is tricky with the new attack interfaces
how is this forum background to colorful?
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 96124

Character Sheet
Class Type: Hunter

http://www.bankairune.org

Back to top Go down

Few suggestions and fixes need to be done Empty Re: Few suggestions and fixes need to be done

Post by ichi81 Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:49 am

Also, most of us staff have been here ever since the old server source. Some of us are as dedicated as you think. Not to sound mean or anything, but it sounds like you're dissing on Andrew's coding. It all takes time and progress.
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5683

Back to top Go down

Post by Sliith Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:51 am

ichi81 wrote:Also, most of us staff have been here ever since the old server source. Some of us are as dedicated as you think. Not to sound mean or anything, but it sounds like you're dissing on Andrew's coding. It all takes time and progress.

Webclient - Dont worry, i know how it is .. I failed in my first trys too... Find tutorials and you will succed.
Gem stall - Okei
Home - This home is unique. Altho oright, ardy is awesome too.
Hunter, summoning and crafting - Oright.
x-buy - Yes now i noticed that.
Autocast - Mby yes, you only need to make the interface work correctly. Not much to do.
Background - Toomuch rs character, they make it kinda colorful.

I know it takes time but i heard someone saying that you guys fail at coding. Idk myself but.
Tbh only thing thats kinda hard to add is webclient.
For female models, just find new models for the items, godswords etc. with proper ints and models
and then replace the current models.
Sliith
Sliith

Post Points : 5049

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:08 pm

ichi81 wrote:Also, most of us staff have been here ever since the old server source. Some of us are as dedicated as you think. Not to sound mean or anything, but it sounds like you're dissing on Andrew's coding. It all takes time and progress.

Ichi, Thank you, all staff from old source keep there positions because they stayed loyal and true to bankairune. and nobody has even seen my server codes so nobody should be dissing me because they don't know, and as for the client codes it is NON-RENAMED as in it is harded then renamed which actually says what each int means but what can i ay i like a challenge

Sliith wrote:
Webclient - Dont worry, i know how it is .. I failed in my first trys too... Find tutorials and you will succed.
Gem stall - Okei
Home - This home is unique. Altho oright, ardy is awesome too.
Hunter, summoning and crafting - Oright.
x-buy - Yes now i noticed that.
Autocast - Mby yes, you only need to make the interface work correctly. Not much to do.
Background - Toomuch rs character, they make it kinda colorful.

I know it takes time but i heard someone saying that you guys fail at coding. Idk myself but.
Tbh only thing thats kinda hard to add is webclient.
For female models, just find new models for the items, godswords etc. with proper ints and models
and then replace the current models.

This home has gotten kind of old and i have seen it before.
as for the background the reason i put all them on the back ground is to show that bankairune is worth playing.
and for female models i have most of them, and with weapons there are no female models because the use both the male and female for wielding that is an easy fix, but some of the female models i need to fix in meta and it is just a hassle.
and who said i fail at coding? like i said nobody has seen my server codes but me, and as for the client its non-renamed, and i have all the proper ints for all the newer items
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 96124

Character Sheet
Class Type: Hunter

http://www.bankairune.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down