Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Bankai Rune

4 posters

Go down

Hello Bankai Rune Empty Hello Bankai Rune

Post by Sokiz Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Hello My Name Is Sokiz But I'm Miss Sarah On Server Talking A Little Bit Of My Self.My Name Is Sokito (I'm Asian)I'm a Timid Guy And I'm Chatbox Mod And I'm 14 Year Old (22 January 1996) 9th Grade.I like cod 6 msn facebook but not cellphone Razz and I hate poker by zynga,People Who are not honestly.In server i can be helpful or not because i have difficulty with my language.I live in Canada My primary language is french and im trying to be billingue by following english School every saturday morning.But I play much except when i have a serious homework.but im going to try to find some moment to play to the server even the weekend i have some homework when i have a nowel to read :/.I'm not sure to play 3 hour a day because 9th grade is hard for me (i suck at reading and understand text Razz)My Name was Miss Sarah Cause I love her :3 (maybe It will change later but who know).If there some stranger around the world who dont have the same hour than me i Live In quebec compare your country and my province hour to understand why sometime im not on.
Sokiz
Sokiz
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5537

Back to top Go down

Hello Bankai Rune Empty Plesase to meet you

Post by saytinh Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:00 am

Hello E,veryone:o
This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, You can call me: Xuan,i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community:pale:. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz. Nice to meet you. Very Happy
saytinh
saytinh

Post Points : 4973

Back to top Go down

Hello Bankai Rune Empty Re: Hello Bankai Rune

Post by arkantos1222 Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm glad someone finally learned to post Very Happy . Nice to meet you Xuan and I hope I meet you on server.

Good luck on your adventures Razz
arkantos1222
arkantos1222
Kick-ass Admin Header

Post Points : 5877

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:54 am

Welcome Xuan, To this wonderful forum, I myself along with all of our staff welcome you and hope you have a wonderful time here, if you need any help or have any questions dont be afraid to PM me
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 96123

Character Sheet
Class Type: Hunter

http://www.bankairune.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content