Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats weird :S

+2
arkantos1222
shine
6 posters

Go down

whats weird :S Empty whats weird :S

Post by shine Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 pm

whats werid is that everybody has a rank instead of me im feeling left out lol lets take ppl for example sokiz forum mod akrantos admin(in-game) ff2cloud (co-owner or admin in game) yuuto (owner) deadly(colorful drawer/admin ingame) ichi81 admin(ingame)

SHINE: A NEWB/only normal richest player ingame)
shine
shine
Fucking Pro

Post Points : 5448

Back to top Go down

whats weird :S Empty Re: whats weird :S

Post by arkantos1222 Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:16 pm

uuh i almost never see you active until lately, never seen a comment/video from you on youtube, and uh... renew your app... idk... or get new players... make vids, huuum post new ideas, get a higher post count...

those are only ideas lol theyre not requirements
arkantos1222
arkantos1222
Kick-ass Admin Header

Post Points : 5877

Back to top Go down

Post by shine Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:16 pm

1. i dont have utube acc

2. i have school

and 3. dont talk about my post count

oh and i accutly am on half the time of my day when nobodys on so that u got nothin to say nuf said

almost done editing oh and when i try to get on the server its "error connectiong to server" now nuf said

1 last thing i am active on forums so dont say im not active i read every post daily

and the only REASON I DONT COMMENT ON EVERY POST I SEE IS I HAVE NOTHING TO say i dont answer on stuff to just get my post count up you know

and finnaly,maybe never comment on my post if you got nothin good to say or interesting dont comment on every post you see NUFFFFFFF SAID!

now if yuuto reads this move the skills around its boring look at one thing maybe people might join

oh btw dont count this as me being mad for not having staff im just left out both my apps were ignored its just my case

i really need to stop editing b4 its 2 pages long but akrantos if you think playing bankairune is more important than school than go ahead say that sometimes i have 5hrs of homework and,u say im not being on server alot im dyslectic its hard for me to do crap so go ahead and tell me that i shouldnt goto school hey dont you think i wanna atleast go on bankairune sure i do but do i always have the time no so dont say i have not been on hey and im taking time out of my day to right this little speech i have for you "AKRANTOS" so comment back idc just dont say shit that you dont know

i have gone and advertised the server on crisisx,boxrune,including new servers. dont think i dont care cause i do.

1 little post made me write all this and theres no post ideas about me my family or the server so theres no use of me posting & btw half your post are just useless how would u get like 300 post count in 3-4months and i dont even think ichi or deadly ever got 300

Last edited by shine on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : bitching~nerdrage atm)
shine
shine
Fucking Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by shine Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 pm

reserved.
shine
shine
Fucking Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by arkantos1222 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 am

uuuh dont get mad i was only telling ideas... i gotta talk to ff2cloud.
arkantos1222
arkantos1222
Kick-ass Admin Header

Back to top Go down

Post by ff2cloud Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:42 pm

OKAY so now wtf is up with everyone begging for firetrucking( its my new swear , starts with f and ends with uck Razz ) staff positions??? dont cry just because youre a normal player! im rly tired of this happening LOOK all the players are all in staff pos, sokiz wants even higher than cbm but hey wake up! wtf is a server that only has staff? we need players before getting other mods and admins so now you, sokiz and all the beggers , PLEASE! stop crying to have staff positions! you want to make another application?? TELL ME! ill just delete the older one, if yuuto isnt tired of beggers, I am now excuse me if that sounds rude but its the truth!
ff2cloud
ff2cloud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5673

Back to top Go down

Post by arkantos1222 Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:13 pm

yeah well that did sound rude but i agree.

(jlaurais pa dit comme ca mais tant qu'a faire lol)
arkantos1222
arkantos1222
Kick-ass Admin Header

Back to top Go down

Post by shine Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:07 pm

vous savez im ne demande pas im personnel seulement dire mes applications ont été ignorée deux fois vous ne disposez de commenter mon ff2 merde sa juste un fait connu hey au moins, j'ai joué le u serveur sais je ne poste applications alot mais vous savez un fait, j'essaie de faire au moins un contrairement à d'autres le n00bs qui dit de jouer pour comme deux jours puis quittez donc tu as nothin dire assez.
shine
shine
Fucking Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 pm

shine wrote:you know im not asking im just saying my personal applications have been ignored twice you do not have to comment on my ff2 shit its just a known fact hey at least I played the server u know I do not post applications a lot but you know a fact, try to make at least one unlike the other n00bs who says playing for like two days and then leave so you have nothin to say enough.

Break it the **** up! none of the fucking ranks that shine and others have HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS EVERY OTHER NON-STAFF PLAYER! If anybody doesn't get along then take it somewhere else, I'm not going to tolerate it anymore! So if anybody wants to start shit talk to me about it! Don't go posting each time you get angry or annoyed! we do have a "complaints" forum USE IT
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 96123

Character Sheet
Class Type: Hunter

http://www.bankairune.org

Back to top Go down

Post by shine Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:47 pm

well i saw no complaints section so i said the next place is the genral disscusion page
shine
shine
Fucking Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by arkantos1222 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:05 pm

1: I wouldnt get on Andrew's nerves if i were you
2: Your translation is worth nothing lmao
3: There IS a complaints section.
arkantos1222
arkantos1222
Kick-ass Admin Header

Back to top Go down

Post by shine Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:55 pm

1. leave me alone
2. idc?
3. i didnt see it

now this post is locked
shine
shine
Fucking Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ff2cloud Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:10 pm

id lock this topic but i cant, please consider its locked (dont answer for a post -.-)
ff2cloud
ff2cloud
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 5673

Back to top Go down

Post by ichi81 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Break up the fighting, it's really starting to piss me off. Ranks? so what? Are they THAT important? Players are rewarded for being actived, advertising and RESPECTING STAFF, that includes their DECISIONS. Yes we all know that you Shine is possibly one of the best skillers of the server. Being the best and active on server isn't going to take you anywhere unless you have the attitude that fits the job of being a staff member. Just because you don't have a rank doesnt mean that you should fuss about it. Think about it, even yourself said that there are not a lot of players on the server. We cant have a server just full of admins and mods, that would be pointless. What fun is in that? Im not being mean or rude, I'm just simply stating what needs to be stated. If I've come off mean I am sorry, but these are the things you have to take in consideration for.
-Ichi
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5682

Back to top Go down

Post by ichi81 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Cloud you can lock it now, I was posting something thats why you couldnt lock it.
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5682

Back to top Go down

Post by Sokiz Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:23 pm

I want to talk Sad.Shine If You were Mad I can make a new acc cause I Dont like sokiz ill be in other forum account and i will have a newbie title ^^ Shine,You Dont Talk French I Know your using google traduction but it kinda fail btw.But I understand your rage I'd do the same thing It Kinda unfair but i know you are a fucking pro now.(yes so true me ichi and arkantoss play to much about the number game ^^)But I'll Be more mad than you xD
Sokiz
Sokiz
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5537

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down