Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Useless Story Come From The Useless Thing In My Head.

Go down

Useless Story Come From The Useless Thing In My Head. Empty Useless Story Come From The Useless Thing In My Head.

Post by Sokiz Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Cheese has marry butter than the cheese cheating on her and she go to the saloon to meet other people and there's someone call Bambimbo.Bambimbo is very ugly and he have no brain but alot of useless thing in his head.Butter have a crush on him,But bambimbo is a Cow.Butter realize that Bambimbo was is mom but a lazy guy call Mr Elephantos arrived and kill the cow.The Butter was really mad and start to blame that he's a spy.Bambimbo said his last word MOO! than he's fallin down with 3ml of blood.Mr Elephantos Saw the butter than he said,-WOOOT butter let's go to the kitcheen !.But The cat smell the butter and try to lick it but Mr Elephantos use butter to make a sandwish.But Cheese Arrive save butter for been sacrifice in a sandwish.After everyone call this a grilled cheese Very Happy

Cheese cheers

Butter Embarassed

Mr Elephantos elephant

Bambimbo geek
Sokiz
Sokiz
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5538

Back to top Go down