Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a genral topic

4 posters

Go down

just a genral topic Empty just a genral topic

Post by shine Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:51 pm

ok so i been reading through the forums alot alot and aloooottt and so my conclusion is why are we getting all these updates!

the only reason i came and joined is because rs got shit and thought this was the thing people were playing, yuuto your trying to make your server just like runescape alot of people left runescape because of that soul fact that they were horrible updates
please take stuff into desision instead of trying to push yourself atleast come out with new shit every 2weeks and that 1free week is no coding...thanks ciao

see my post maybe in the next month
shine
shine
Fucking Pro

Post Points : 5448

Back to top Go down

just a genral topic Empty Re: just a genral topic

Post by arkantos1222 Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Hum most people i know quit because of dungeoneering but yeah, it would be good to get the server basics perfected before going on other shit like summoning. Sure they can be awesome, but still the best example is the trees. Most people don't actually stay on bankairune 'cause of the textures lol. I also agree that you should take it slow and make like one medium-size update every 2 weeks, not new things, but rather fixes on existing things because we already have everything to make an awesome server.
arkantos1222
arkantos1222
Kick-ass Admin Header

Post Points : 5877

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 am

I haven't made any updates in a while actually I am taking a break from coding altogether, the summoning im keeping, the textures im waiting for a fix from Swat or someone else cause i am not taking away the new model header cause then I would have to re-get over 25k models, im not trying to make the server like runescape, only when it comes to certain things yes, but i will not be adding pvp, G.E., BH, Clanwars, Etc, I am only implementing a few new interfaces because the 317/377 interfaces to be honest look like shit, With coding it's fun im not going to lie, thats why i make smaller updates without telling anybody, people just have to realize it in game, i do infact make quests i have 3 quests implemented into the server just have not re-compiled the server. Runescape did go to shit with dungeonneering and the stuff i listed, but the main thing people quit runescape was pvp, trade-limit, G.E. Dungeonneering, Etc.
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 96123

Character Sheet
Class Type: Hunter

http://www.bankairune.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ichi81 Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:59 am

Runescape died all together when they took out the wilderness pking and when they updated everything to HD. It was perfectly fine with the older modern models. And guys, do please realize that Yuuto is not making these updates for himself, it is for us all together. Andrew does not HAVE to update his server, but he CHOOSES to do these things because he loves his rsps community and he is persistent in making a friendly rsps environment. It is not just an online game, it's an online game where you can meet and befriend other people from different countries. It is a way to get to know one another and to hang out with them virtually. Andrew can decide to take it all away, or keep it how it is. Fairly, Andrew, you are doing a great job. Don't strain yourself much, but also have fun Smile
Sincerely,
Scotty Pham (Ichigo Kurosaki)
Member of Bankai Rune since 2009
ichi81
ichi81
Chatbox Moderator

Post Points : 5682

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down