Bankai Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application (In Game)

3 posters

Go down

Tyler for Mod?

Moderator Application (In Game) I_vote_lcap67%Moderator Application (In Game) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Moderator Application (In Game) I_vote_lcap33%Moderator Application (In Game) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Moderator Application (In Game) Empty Moderator Application (In Game)

Post by Urban Nazi Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Hey,

I'm just applying to become moderator in game on the server.

What is your real name? Tyler

What is your location and time you are on? I am currently living in the USA and on CST (-6:00)

Have you been Moderator or Admin at any other community? Yes, I have been Moderator on InfinitScape/InfinityX (Rune-Server's #2 on the Top-List) until they recently closed. I have also (and can still) run and manage my own servers. But I'm only looking to be a part of a good community server as I don't have time to run my own right now or the funds.

What can you do for us? Well, I can do a variety of things. I plan to help out the sever and members when needed. I plan on becoming a dedicated member to this wonderful community. Hopefully help the owner bring new things and features to this server. I will also plan on bringing new members here and making them feel welcome and comfortable here. I will make sure people are doing what they're supposed to do (follow the rules). I will be here for the server and players, mod or no mod.

Do you have any experience in any codes? Yes, I have HTML & CSS knowledge. I can also edit Java, PHP, and mySQL alright. Not my best field of coding, but I can manage most things.

How many hours a day do you play for? I normally play about 4+ hours a day. More, depending on if I don't have anything to do after school.

How long have you played for? I just found out about this server when the owner advertised it on a RuneScape Private Server Community forum two days ago. But I plan on sticking to this server and playing it a lot.

Anything Else? " Tyler for Moderator, is a bigger lead towards success "

Thanks,
Tyler

Urban Nazi

Post Points : 4951

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application (In Game) Empty Re: Moderator Application (In Game)

Post by arkantos1222 Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Yeah that's one $%?/good application and we don't have moderators on server currently so yeah I don't know you much but seeing your posts and stuff I guess you could be one good mod... Altho you haven't been playing long but ja.... I vote yes BUT AND I SAY BUT you need to play for a longer time Razz

That's just my point
arkantos1222
arkantos1222
Kick-ass Admin Header

Post Points : 5877

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurogin Game Studios Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Very well written, just because you took the time to make this post shows me you will be a great addition to our staff list. Once the server takes off more and i know we will be a well respected server, also we will be paying our staff list for the ones who help code.
Kurogin Game Studios
Kurogin Game Studios
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Points : 96123

Character Sheet
Class Type: Hunter

http://www.bankairune.org

Back to top Go down

Post by arkantos1222 Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 pm

1 : You got the words to speak, Andrew
2 : Fully agreed with you
3 : Teach me how to code? lolz Ima try learning with rune-server and such

Hope you get mod, man
arkantos1222
arkantos1222
Kick-ass Admin Header

Post Points : 5877

Back to top Go down

Post by Urban Nazi Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. I will deffinently take them into consideration.

Yes, I just joined 2 days ago and I get on after school, eat dinner, do some things around the house, then get back on.

I am going to try to play as much as possible as I like this server.

Urban Nazi

Post Points : 4951

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down